Enjoy these wallpapers and use as you like. ASC-July-2016-Wallpapers
Enjoy these wallpapers and use as you like.
Enjoy these free wallpapers as my monthly gift to you to inspire and illuminate your day!
Well, I am here to tell you that you are not alone in feeling like this. I remember when I first got divorced and experiencing this feeling myself. Although you have plenty of things you’d like to accomplish, getting focused and staying that way seems to be a challenge when you’re alone.
It is perfectly normal to feel this way and after a while you may feel as if you are wasting precious, solitary hours that you could be spending more productively. Remember that in everything there is a gift.
Consider these gifts of being alone:
- You get to do whatever you want . Being alone means you’re completely in charge of your decisions. For many of us this may be the first time that we get to be totally in charge of our destiny. How often does that happen? You get to select what you want to do each hour that you’re without company. Think of it as being rich with time.
- Need to clean the garage? Organize your closets? Remove unwanted items from your attic or storage space? This is a great place to start. You will find that de-cluttering will give you a sense of relief and help you feel lighter, more focused and free.
- Having alone time means you can accomplish all those things you’ve been putting off.
- Think about what you are passionate about.. Now, that you have no distractions, take some time and make a list of the things you are passionate about. Write them down. Think about when your life is ideal what would it be like? Think about your health, your relationships, your success, your spirituality. Think about the things that you want to do, to have, to be. If you need help coming up with this list, this program may help you get in touch with those things that are most important to you: Your Passion Plan
- You have the power and time to make even your wildest dreams come true.
- Whatever you put your attention on grows stronger in your life (From The Passion Test book)
- Take up a hobby you’ve been considering. Maybe you’ve had a secret desire to participate in a certain pastime that appeals to you. What’s stopping you? At least, make a call of inquiry about getting involved or observe people engaging in the activity.
- Read more. Reading will broaden your horizons and make you a more interesting person. Read what you already love or try a new genre.
- If reading has been less than appealing in the past, go to the library and pick out a book on a subject that interests you. Select a classic novel, a biography of a celebrity who peaks your interest, or a how-to book.
- If you’re alone a lot, then you have plenty of time to get in the best shape of your life. Design your own exercise plan. Include a schedule for when you’ll exercise and the type of exercise you’ll do. Then follow through. You can even change it up to keep it interesting.
- You can be proactive and overcome any physical fitness or health issues you may have.
- Can you imagine becoming the healthy, vibrant person you’ve yearned to be? It’s definitely within your reach.
- Start some soul-searching. What do you want out of life? When you’ve thought about the life you want to live, you’ll be more likely to obtain it. Spend some time considering what’s important to you and what you hope to accomplish in your lifetime. Having extra alone-time means you can create the very life you desire.
- Become really good at something. Nothing makes us feel better than to know that we can do at least one thing really well. You may even want to teach others. It is said that we teach what we need to learn. Teaching is a great way to deepen our experience of something. That is why I love being a Passion Test Facilitator. The more I teach it the more I live my own passions. Want to know more about teaching passion?
- Maybe for you, it’s teaching something you are passionate about like playing the guitar, doing yoga, or writing a children’s book. Or, just taking class in something you enjoy. Whatever it is, spend some of your solitary time practicing to become the best you can be at something. It’ll be a great confidence-builder.
Alone time is more than it’s cracked up to be. When you’re alone, you have an abundance of time to spend in ways that bring you the opportunity to learn, achieve, and enjoy your life. Relish the time you spend alone. It gives you the power to do anything you want. Your time is now!
Even when you love your friends, it’s sometimes difficult to know what they really need and how to give it to them. Most things come with manuals, but relationships don’t. This is our chance to design our relationships the way we desire.
Perhaps these steps can serve as a so called “manual” for our relationshps.Continue reading →
Did you have goals that you intended to achieve this year, but didn’t? During this time, it’s natural to beat ourselves up over goals that were not achieved.
Thank goodness that these goals don’t have to remain mere dreams. You can set your intention on a path to fulfill your goals by just changing your approach.Continue reading →